Forum Discussion

7 years ago

More airport runways, please!

Does anybody know...how we can get more airport runways?
  • "calrissian89;c-1875339" wrote:
    Have you tried nuking?

No, my Springfield is much too large to nuke it. It took me 5 years to create it. I fear that nuke button... Hope I never miss hit, on accident! I wish that button was placed away from the others! Just wish I could finish my airport.
  • "pepsimax1984;c-1875338" wrote:
    I don’t think we can unless EA do another event on it.

Thanks. I hope they do soon, cuz I sure would like to finish my airport.
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "spyder1952850;c-1875628" wrote:
    "calrissian89;c-1875339" wrote:
    Have you tried nuking?

I still am amazed how many people take this seriously.
    It’s like seeing a spider in your house and deciding the only thing to do is burn the house down.
    Us telling you to nuke is a joke. Only an **** would think of it as a solution, someone like, I don’t know, HOMER.

I wonder how many have actually nuke there town.
  • "spyder1952850;c-1875628" wrote:

It’s like seeing a spider in your house and deciding the only thing to do is burn the house down.

I saw on the news a few days ago someone actually did this!
  • "pepsimax1984;c-1875620" wrote:
    @MildaMay the nuking advice is fun the person didn’t want you to nuke really. If people have problems the “best advice is to nuke”. But please don’t nuke.

I am not nuking.... I take pride in my game, been playing this game for nearly 6 years. I played it through college, still made my grade, so all that creating took lots of my time. I would get rid of the airport first. Lol!!!
  • "daved7637397;c-1875813" wrote:

You sure it wasn't bed bugs. That just happened not to long ago. I forgot where.
  • "johncolombo;c-1875822" wrote:
    "daved7637397;c-1875813" wrote:

You sure it wasn't bed bugs. That just happened not to long ago. I forgot where.

No. That was here too. We have some real geniuses here. They also like to set off bug bomb in their basements, then go watch TV and wonder why they get sick
  • I don't have that many either. Do they count towards the item limit though? Because if they do then I probably don't want anymore.