Forum Discussion

5 years ago

More cars please!

I don't know is this the place where EA could actually look for suggestions but...

I love cars and tapped out is missing some!

- Marge's orange station wagon
- Homer's old Plymouth Duster muscle car
- There is sha boom kaboom cafe but no John and his cool Cadillac convertible with the cow interior
- Hans Molemans AMC Gremlin
- Patty and Selma's VW typ181 the thing
- Homer's 1959 Cadillac ambulance
- Cletus's 1940/50 Chevy pickup truck
- And of course... WHERE IS SNAKE JAILBIRDS PONTIAC FIREBIRD LIL BANDIT! Quite possibly the coolest car in The Simpsons!
- The bird/wildlife sanctuary Nascar race track would also be cool and on.
  • Those aren't trucks - they're deliveries of monorail track pieces.
  • "willp_70;c-2123502" wrote:
    "frosted1414;c-2123492" wrote:
    "willp_70;c-2123467" wrote:
    I've won at least 10 blue trucks that automatically go into inventory. I've yet to find them.

https://i.imgur.com/U4yL0sQ.png
    This one?

Yes that's the one.

"Bomb319;c-2123574" wrote:
    Those aren't trucks - they're deliveries of monorail track pieces.

:D :D :D :'( :D :'( :D

They would look good though, hint hint.
  • I've won at least 10 blue trucks that automatically go into inventory. I've yet to find them.
  • Agreed and also let us have cars driving around on the KL highway, if not pc streets..

Speaking on transportations, still expecting train tracks and trains - similar to monorail
  • "Ee2rr;c-2123279" wrote:
    Otto could also have job/quest that like really actually fixes the broken down school bus.

He could be doing some welding and a stray glob of molten metal could burn through his clothes and run down inside and end up somewhere, they always ended up in my boots and I would do a dance to get it away from burning skin.
    Suited and booted looked like Darth Vader jigging.

I did have one bit that settled on my eyebrow, (keep welding nearly finished, nearly finished, nneeeaaarrrrllyy finished), a hood wouldn't have made any difference.