Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Movie Wars Event Idea

If the above post gets filled up I can use this one :P
  • TBH I think they might get more mileage and interest out of the Bi-Mon-Sci-Fi-Con.

This way they can do comic books, sci fi, super heroes, and feature Radioactive Man and Fallout Boy as playable characters. In addition we could have either Stretch Dude and Clobber Girl skins or have a Bartman skin.

The freemium building could be the Springfield Convention Center, the premium building could be Milhouse's trailer with his Fallout Boy movie costume as a skin. This could also include a Wolfcastle Radioactive Man skin.

Currency? Well this could be comic books and/or convention passes.

Prizes could be character skins, collectable statues, and other stuff that were in either the Android's Dungeon or the actual episode...
  • Would be a great time to get the Movie Director as a playable character. He has already appeared as a icon during the Wolfcastle update.

http://deadhomersociety.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/radioactiveman8.png
  • efin98 wrote:
    TBH I think they might get more mileage and interest out of the Bi-Mon-Sci-Fi-Con.

This way they can do comic books, sci fi, super heroes, and feature Radioactive Man and Fallout Boy as playable characters. In addition we could have either Stretch Dude and Clobber Girl skins or have a Bartman skin.

The freemium building could be the Springfield Convention Center, the premium building could be Milhouse's trailer with his Fallout Boy movie costume as a skin. This could also include a Wolfcastle Radioactive Man skin.

Currency? Well this could be comic books and/or convention passes.

Prizes could be character skins, collectable statues, and other stuff that were in either the Android's Dungeon or the actual episode...

Now this is a great, and feasible! I like it! But could be too soon since that other similar game just did a comic Con themed event. Maybe next September...