Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Mr. Teeny

As far as I knew his icon always disappeared whether you clicked for Krusty to walk MT or MT to walk with Krusty.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:
    IF you have a preference for a particular animated task, that's your choice. But again you are sacrificing cash to do so.

You know how much I love having a table full of singers.

I would gladly have Krusty walking Mr Teeny all the time if, say, Lenny and Carl could sing the stonecutter song. But they can't, so it takes precedence. Paying premium now is actually just an added bonus.

The table IS awesome. And I'm glad they designed the T-Day table so it fits together well. The pictures I've seen here are too cute!

Did you get #51 to complete the quartet? If I had him I would probably keep them all singing too!

We doooo, we dooo!
  • 4junk3000 wrote:
    Did you get #51 to complete the quartet? If I had him I would probably keep them all singing too!

We doooo, we dooo!

I bought him as soon as he appeared. (I'll be honest, I would have paid donuts for that little guy even if he had been an NPC!) Totally worth it.

Sometimes I mix it up and have Homer wear the stone of triumph, but I always have at least three characters singing at the table. Wish a few more characters had the task (Lenny, Carl, and Skinner would suffice) so I could always have a full table.
  • They should allow him into Krustyland. I keep Krusty there since he is one of the few characters in KL with animations.
  • My Mr Teeny is glitched and every time I store him, I get a task request for him. Then, when I bring him out and try to do the task, it's not highlighted and it doesn't count against the task in the list. THEN, the tasks disappears... until I store Mr. Teeny again.

It's quite annoying.
  • drumnman wrote:
    My Mr Teeny is glitched and every time I store him, I get a task request for him. Then, when I bring him out and try to do the task, it's not highlighted and it doesn't count against the task in the list. THEN, the tasks disappears... until I store Mr. Teeny again.

It's quite annoying.

This is a widely reported problem. It's one of the reasons I haven't taken him out of the box after storing him the first time.
  • 4junk3000 wrote:

Krusty should always be walking Mr. T. Here's why:

When they walk together, their combined payout = Krusty's 1 hr pay rate. Unless you have a premium Krusty skin, this is the most he can earn. So not using Mr. T = throwing free money away, unless you task Krusty every single hour.

Idk how else to explain this any simpler.

Hmm, this is interesting, thank you. I never really notice how much tasks pay. I just put Mr Teeny into storage because it annoyed me that his icon was always popping up when I was assigning characters to shorter tasks.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:
    22steelpaw wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    His icon doesn't bother me at all when he's in storage. ;)

Yup, that cardboard box is the best place for him.

Actually this makes no sense.

Krusty should always be walking Mr. T. Here's why:

When they walk together, their combined payout = Krusty's 1 hr pay rate. Unless you have a premium Krusty skin, this is the most he can earn.

The stonecutter table is now a premium item, so singing the song now pays a premium. Teeny will be staying in my storage until he gets an individual task.

Same here. I used to keep him out but when the Stonecutter skins went premium there just wasn't any point. I wouldn't mind just having walk around but I'm constantly having to go around his icon to task other characters. C'mon EA, give Mr Teeny his due. :D
  • wagondriver4 wrote:
    Can krusty still do walk mr teeny task if mr teeny is in storage?

Negative.