Forum Discussion

anaquarind
New Spectator
8 years ago

Multiplier - how much is enough?

I've seen a lot of threads discussing high multipliers and providing encouragement to newer players, or players newly working on their multipliers now, but I had a question for those with already high multipliers:

What do you do with such a high multiplier? The reason I ask is that I passed 1000%, which I feel puts me in the the "middle class" of multipliers, and I've been able to buy anything I want without issue. I have enough donuts to top that to 2500% but I don't really see the point anymore. In fact I'm thinking of retiring from KEM farming and just blowing it on Rat Trap trucks whenever my cash gets too high.

If your multiplier is in the range of several thousand and earning hundreds of donuts daily, what are you doing with all you donuts? Boosting through events? Rushing tasks? Trying to buy everything (ie. completionism)? Or has it taken a life of its own - increasing the multiplier for the sake of having a high multiplier? Trying to amass as many donuts as possible as a personal goal?

I'm not judging or anything, I've just bought everything I ever wanted and can afford anything new they throw at me... so I'm wondering what other people are planning to do with their donuts?