Forum Discussion

AirurandoP
Rising Newcomer
7 years ago

Massive Multiplier increase!

My conformity bonus has just jumped up by 200%!

Does the SH bonus count toward conformity now?
Have any bonus items increased %?
Did anybody else notice an increase?

Is there a glitch I'm not aware of?
  • "ephphoneapps;c-1972265" wrote:
    Are people not checking the forums before posting about this?

They never check before posting anything. Half the threads on here now are duplicates. Its been really bad lately
  • "daved7637397;c-1972341" wrote:
    "ephphoneapps;c-1972265" wrote:

They never check before posting anything. Half the threads on here now are duplicates. Its been really bad lately

Do you know how hard it is to search for the right answer on here? So much easier to post the question straight up.
    Willy9292
    Rising Adventurer
    "zlevell786;c-1972491" wrote:
    "daved7637397;c-1972341" wrote:
    "ephphoneapps;c-1972265" wrote:

Do you know how hard it is to search for the right answer on here? So much easier to post the question straight up.

Almost all of the duplicate threads are started when the existing thread is on the first page. I agree that the search function is useless, but starting a thread about login issues right under one titled "I can't log in" is simply lazy. Many of us have the luxury of being able to help during our day and it gets very tiring answering the same question over and over. We get crusty and then it all gets nasty. This will never go away but sometimes we can educate newer users on how to help themselves.
  • @stinkbugger is correct. Your multiplier didn't increase. It's just properly displayed now. The only actual increase will be to your igc payouts when you collect.
    AirurandoP
    Rising Newcomer
    "stinkbugger;c-1972249" wrote:
    The "hidden" SH bonus % is no longer hidden.

Yeah just figured that out. About time. Extra cash.