Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Musician ratings and pink pigs

I am really not a Lisa fan, have never been since I watched The Simpsons in December of 1989 (5th grade), so I'm going to complain about her participation in this event. So basically I find it funny that Lisa has more stars and a higher rating than everyone else. She is not a star, definitely not a rocker (jazz is not rock n roll), and has no money (she's eight). She even ranks higher than Weird Al, who is all of those. What about Apu? He's actually toured with the band, Sungazer. Nick the drummer is ranked low. Plus, the upgrading for the characters is ridiculous and takes to long. Some of us can't always do a task every four hours; you know with sleeping and work getting in the way.

EA screwed up and Lisa said it. The Pink Floyd pink pig is from the album Animals. The songs consist of three animals Pigs (tyrannical governments), dogs (ruthless capitalist) and sheep (mindless and unquestioning herd). If Lisa was so smart she should have known this was Orwellian, not a finger at the music industry. However, the music industry does suck.

There is no dark side of the moon, really. Matter of fact, it's all dark.
  • "smohqy;c-1681970" wrote:
    shoskin wrote:
    The Pink Floyd pink pig is from the album Animals.

Nope, wrong, you well heeled big wheel. Peter Frampton bought it at Pink Floyd's yard sale.

https://i.imgur.com/oAUGoWD.jpg

Yes, he did buy it from Pink Floyd, that is not the arguement. The pig is not about the music industry. The people at EA need to listen to Wish You Were Here and light up a cigar.

• "Pokelon;c-1682726" wrote:
    "dcacooper;c-1682671" wrote:
    "adruralo;c-1682664" wrote:
    Though I like Lisa a lot, intelligent, future president in the Simpsons world, however she does seem to get a lot of attention in the EA world.

Because she is pretty much the first character unlocked so even those who only started playing the game yesterday will have her available for events.

And of course she's intelligent, pretty, blonde....the perfect girl. :p

I like brunettes.
  • "adruralo;c-1682664" wrote:
    Though I like Lisa a lot, intelligent, future president in the Simpsons world, however she does seem to get a lot of attention in the EA world.

I mi
    "rosesgirlnz;c-1682124" wrote:
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/44/33/1a/44331acd19fd592d647b6c9893bd0efd--lisa-simpson-the-simpsons.jpg

Ha, you fell in the trap.

How is Milhouse suppose to know shes a Wiccan? How are most people? She's in a witches outfit. It was a stupid stagement.
  • "ghallmark814;c-1682314" wrote:
    "shoskin;d-130798" wrote:
    three animals Pigs (tyrannical governments), dogs (ruthless capitalist) and sheep (mindless and unquestioning herd). If Lisa was so smart she should have known this was Orwellian, not a finger at the music industry. However, the music industry does suck.

There is no dark side of the moon, really. Matter of fact, it's all dark.

???
  • "adruralo;c-1682664" wrote:

Well she suppose to be the president after Trump, but that is only if you go by some websites that say she was born in 1981. However, in the episode Lisa's First Word's, that took place during the 1984 Summer Olympics she'd be three. But who knows. Then again when have the Simpsons folowed cannon.

But Wiggum said it best in that epsisode, "Carl Lewis, I could kiss you."
  • "DOHbeeWan;c-1681669" wrote:
    Well all I hear all day long at school and in the Forums is how great Lisa is at this or how wonderful Lisa did that. Lisa, Lisa, Lisa!

Really, that's cool. I wish we talked about The Simpson in school.
  • "shoskin;c-1683387" wrote:
    "DOHbeeWan;c-1681669" wrote:
    Well all I hear all day long at school and in the Forums is how great Lisa is at this or how wonderful Lisa did that. Lisa, Lisa, Lisa!

Really, that's cool. I wish we talked about The Simpson in school.

Simpsons 101: (How to) Embiggen Your College Experience.