Forum Discussion

9 years ago

My game is spending my money without permission?

Have you started the World's Largest Redwood or Mr. Burns Money Mountain?
  • aidx1054 wrote:
    someonewashere wrote:
    Johnny2bd wrote:
    I've noticed anywhere between 50 to 300k randomly disappearing on me recently. Keep trying to convince myself it's my imagination - but I'm pretty sure it's not.

This, this, so much this.
    I've been saving up for the final Aspirationals that i need so i Monitor every transaction down to the dollar, often the issues arise during Krustyland or Friend Visits Synchronization or such, the only way to truly save the money is to spend it as quickly as it comes in (which is dumb in the long run).

It'd be hilarious if this was done on purpose, like a bad joke kinda funny, another atrocity to add in the problems EA has within the game

That sounds like bonus donut boxes to me, isn't it 50k for another go at regular bonuts and 150k for event ones?

Nope 150k all around for bonut boxes.

Also i've been monitoring every single transaction so....nope..

Heres an example:
    I was saving for The Escalator to Nowhere, you know couple million?
    No biggie, on the day i obtained it i was about 100k under the goal, so i decided to go to Krustyland (swap them tickets for cash and have it be useful for once) went didnt have enough tickets so came back synchronized, etc. boom down 200k from my original amount, didnt spend on anything just went to krustyland and back.

EXP bar was the same, but cash went down, the amount wasnt exactly 200k it was more like 201,530 but im estimating here, the issue here is it vanished, i made sure to check my cash total and exp bar before going to krustyland as this sometimes happens before, often times i dont care becaause i can make a measly 200k in an hour or two but that day i was aiming for an Aspirational as quickly as i could (plus the build time is a couple days).

So i can ASSURE you it was NOT from any bonut boxes.
  • I regularly get multiple bonut boxes everyday from just collecting and now the event boxes too. Event ones are 150k while normal ones 50k to open more. That's why I never open extra bonut boxes from events (the blue ones). Is that the reason why u feel u are losing cash?
  • Did you download my wife by accident?

Anyway. Are you using the Googolplex to buy Springfield Heights currency?
  • clayjar-fred wrote:
    Did you download my wife by accident?

Anyway. Are you using the Googolplex to buy Springfield Heights currency?

Omg... :lol: :lol: :lol: