Forum Discussion

6 years ago

My game is stuck

Hi there, long time lurker, first time poster. I've been playing now for about 4 years. I always enjoy the Christmas event but this year I've got a problem. I got as far as sending homer to the carousel and collecting the necessary 300 whatnots but instead of giving me angel lisa it just stuck and didnt move on to the next part of the story. I tried collecting more things, sending homer off again to the carousel but no response. It does say 'done' for both parts but doesnt progress. I signed out then signed in again, still nothing, uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Installed it onto a different device but nothing it is just stuck. Any suggestions?
  • If all 4 people have ridden the carousal twice and you have 300 currency. Kinda out of ideas. Have you checked your inventory to see if angle lisa got put into storage by mistake?
  • Unstuck now after the update. Got angel lisa and now I'm a bit behind. Should catch up easily enough unless I get more get more odd glitches.
  • Anyone else having problems with game loading? Just stuck on loading screen. I've tried rebooting phone, cleared cache and still nothing. Just curious if anyone else experiencing this issue.
  • "audiomixdon;c-2027686" wrote:
    I’m having a good stuck. Every time I clear all 250+ guys from She She, go to neighbors, and come back I can reclear it. But sucks cause I can’t move forward, lol

I'm in a similar state at the Android Dungeon. I think it was send Springfielders to buy gifts for my daily challenge. I've cleared them about 30 times in the last hour at 2 rounds of bonuts per load I've already made almost 200 donuts tonight... its gonna be a long late night of donut farming!
  • Well, 9 days of being "stuck" at the Android Dungeon and the first tap this morning cleared all characters. 9 days "stuck" netted $424 million IGC and well over 2000 donuts. I was going for $500 million and 3000 donuts but I cant complain! Bart screen was actually helpful during this as everytime it happened it was like going to the neighbors anyways. I hope this EA Christmas comet comes back soon lol!

I am left wondering why all of a sudden the glitch fixed itself...