Forum Discussion

10 years ago

My Springfield Heights tasks all disappeared!

Yep has been happening to me too. I come back from neighbour visits, I get the reward completed notification then the tasks are gone.
  • Same thing happened to me. I get the reward but definitely didn't complete the tasks.
  • Here as well...I posted it in the Bugs Discussion, and then a few minutes later they showed back up....after being gone for days :shock:

• is said task complete but no reward for me, is in in inventory? When I tap on masion it still says it's on level 3, but it congratulated me for finishing 4
  • the tasks disappear from the task book but you can still tap the building and upgrade.
  • If you have a task to upgrade a condo to level 3, for example, and your neighbor has a level 3 condo, if you visit them, it will automatically complete the task for you. The reward is cash & XP, so nothing will show up in your inventory. The "prizes" referenced for upgrading are the Real Estate Value prize track. This is a positive glitch.
  • Mine disappear only to reappear a few hours later. The bonus being that I get the reward a few extra times.