Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Need more Log Ride pieces

I was logged out of my STO for a few weeks. And couldn't get back in, therefore.... I missed out most of the New Krustyland pieces. Will there be a way to add more Log Ride pieces? I only have a few, they won't connect enough, to animate.
  • Generally speaking no, there isnt usually a way to get event items like this post event (Im thinking runway tiles after the Destination Springfield event ended. I could sure use a few more of those)

Maybe you could try contacting EA and explaining the situation to them. Im not sure if they could (or would) help, but what do you have to lose but a little time?
    lucienleon519
    Seasoned Newcomer
    That would suck, the log ride was the better of the three imo. I hope EA can make some available to you.
  • "lucienleon519;c-1965806" wrote:
    That would suck, the log ride was the better of the three imo. I hope EA can make some available to you.

Its my favorite of the 3 too. The injury 500 pieces were stored immediately. I left the zoominator out, but its time is about up too. The log ride is also the only one I bothered to craft extra pieces for. I wish I could give them to the OP!
  • Craftable items returning in-game are the most unpredictable, unfortunately. Their return is even more unreliable when the craftable in question is not an independent item but instead are pieces of a larger structure.

I'd give you mine if I could.
  • "lucienleon519;c-1965806" wrote:

Thanks lucienleon519.

• "TheJuiceLoosener;c-1965914" wrote:
    Craftable items returning in-game are the most unpredictable, unfortunately. Their return is even more unreliable when the craftable in question is not an independent item but instead are pieces of a larger structure.

I'd give you mine if I could.

Thanks TheJuiceLoosener.