Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Neighbor donuts?

I just got 5 from visits. I was having a dry spell for a while there, but that has ended.
  • I'm getting less. I used to get minimum of 1 when visiting all my friends, most I ever got was 5. But right now I haven't received a donut in over a week, despite finishing the event 4 days ago.
  • leandra1026 wrote:
    I've never gotten donuts from visiting neighbors so what am I doing wrong?
    leandra1026 :(
    Level 50+

That seems odd. Do you visit neighbors with the sound turned on? Sometimes easier to hear Homer's sounder than actually see the donut if you aren't paying close attention.

• Well, it looks like all it took was complaining. Yesterday I got 3 donuts in both my towns.

Either that or because my neighbor visits got shifted to late evening because I had a dental appointment (new crown installed, best fit I've ever had).
  • lynnmckenz82 wrote:
    Got no donuts yesterday, then five today. It's all random.

I Randomly don't get them :?
  • hughejars wrote:
    lynnmckenz82 wrote:

Have you gotten all your Friendship Prizes yet? You don't get donuts until you have them all.

If you have gotten them all - then you have very bad luck.
  • wadebear wrote:
    hughejars wrote:
    lynnmckenz82 wrote:

Have you gotten all your Friendship Prizes yet? You don't get donuts until you have them all.

If you have gotten them all - then you have very bad luck.

Yes I have all the FP's, the EA minions must be reading my posts and taking pity cos I just got 2 :P

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,392 PostsLatest Activity: 14 hours ago