Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Neighboreenos of Elmalynn please read

No worries take all the time you need. Hope you get it worked out.
  • You have my sympathy. I haven't been able to play since part of my town went missing. EA rolled my game back to last Monday - then said they didn't want to roll it back any further so placed the missing items in my inventory late last night.

I am (fingers crossed) getting back to normal now. EA help have been excellent throughout - very understanding (one said she plays tsto too), charming (another said they thought I seemed like "a really nice person") - and super apologetic.

Good luck - I'm sure it will all get sorted out. :thumbup:
  • thatdonald845 wrote:
    You have my sympathy. I haven't been able to play since part of my town went missing. EA rolled my game back to last Monday - then said they didn't want to roll it back any further so placed the missing items in my inventory late last night.

I am (fingers crossed) getting back to normal now. EA help have been excellent throughout - very understanding (one said she plays tsto too), charming (another said they thought I seemed like "a really nice person") - and super apologetic.

Good luck - I'm sure it will all get sorted out. :thumbup:

It has been frustrating, but I know I'll get back to it soon. They rolled me back to Monday also but that didn't work so now I'm trying to get them to roll me back to last Sunday. I am missing so many characters that it would probably be easier to just go back to when they are all showing up than to add them individually.

Thanks for the sympathy, and good luck to you getting your town back to normal.
  • And the saga continues.

Not surprisingly their HQ are not open for business on the weekend so I went to a chat session. Two actually.

The last EA rep said that he couldn't fix my problem and he was going to escalate it to the next level and that could take anywhere from 48 to 72 hours. :?

I'll try their HQ on Monday if I haven't heard back before then.

I think withdrawal is starting to set in. :oops: :)
  • Hi Neighboreenos, I just received an email from EA saying that they think they have fixed my town and that I need to wait two hours (one more at this point) before trying it.

So after about a week and a half I am back, I hope. :roll:

I can't hardly wait to put away all my Easter decorations! :)

And the level 51 update!

And now Sideshow Bob!?! Oh, be still my beating heart! :wink:
  • Thanks, I've never had a task list so long. :?

I have Easter tasks, level 51 and Sidshow Bob tasks!
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    elmalynn wrote:

I have Easter tasks, level 51 and Sidshow Bob tasks!

Happy for you, neighbor!