Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Neighbour visits much faster now

I like the snow so I haven't quite got around to updating so this is good to know. Nice to see EA is continuing to invest time and money into the game to program these sorts of enhancements.
  • I'm taking a break till the next level or event. I thought about doing a run through neighbors towns the past few days and I'm tapped out after all the back to back events. I hope no one minds.
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    johncolombo wrote:
    I'm taking a break till the next level or event. I thought about doing a run through neighbors towns the past few days and I'm tapped out after all the back to back events. I hope no one minds.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsimo1ZAeu1qfvs6no1_400.gif

Rest up for the next event :mrgreen:
  • johncolombo wrote:
    I'm taking a break till the next level or event. I thought about doing a run through neighbors towns the past few days and I'm tapped out after all the back to back events. I hope no one minds.

I'm with ya. Thought about doing visits today because I still want the sit'n'rotate, but I wasn't up for it.
  • There's no consequence to others and no FP for us. Break time!
  • I am jealous of you. While 95% of my neighbor visits are faster some of my neighbor visits have been a little slower...it's happening in just a couple of towns but it's still noticeably slower. And worse of all is some of the crashing that occurred back in the summer before the CoC event is occurring again.

Be glad that it hasn't happened to you...yet. :cry:
  • Wow, just did my first full run after a (delayed) update. MUCH faster.

Maybe I should add more neighbours now. I have purposely kept mine at half full because it is so frustratingly slow getting through my list! If any of the regulars here are "recruiting", PM me :)
  • It is definitely faster.
    I did it the second time today since the snow went away.
    Could probably do all my neighbour visits in 10 minutes if I didn't have to do a lot of searching.