Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Nelson

It's a task related to the sunsphere
  • That's right. It's a task called "Celebrate the WOD Fir" and it's available for Bart, Nelson, Martin and Milhouse. A 16-hour task walking through Springfield with various styles of purple hair. Lots of fun, IMHO. But you need to purchase the Sunsphere to unlock the task.
  • annettemarc wrote:
    That's right. It's a task called "Celebrate the WOD Fir" and it's available for Bart, Nelson, Martin and Milhouse. A 16-hour task walking through Springfield with various styles of purple hair. Lots of fun, IMHO. But you need to purchase the Sunsphere to unlock the task.

Definitely something I will be buying in the future! :-D
  • maximbarne126 wrote:
    annettemarc wrote:
    That's right. It's a task called "Celebrate the WOD Fir" and it's available for Bart, Nelson, Martin and Milhouse. A 16-hour task walking through Springfield with various styles of purple hair. Lots of fun, IMHO. But you need to purchase the Sunsphere to unlock the task.

The reason the task is called that is linked to the World Fair. I didn't see the episode but apparently there were boxes of strange wigs stored (hidden?) in the Sunsphere and at some point, Nelson threw rocks at the Sphere and broke it and the sign, knocking out lots of the sign's letters, so that instead of "WORLD FAIR" what was left was "WOD FIR", and lots of wigs fell out through the holes in the shattered sphere. Those are some of the wigs the boys are wearing during that task.

If you zoom in on the Sunsphere, you can see birds poking their heads out through the holes, wearing funny wigs.

Makes me smile. :)
  • annettemarc wrote:
    maximbarne126 wrote:
    annettemarc wrote:

The reason the task is called that is linked to the World Fair. I didn't see the episode but apparently there were boxes of strange wigs stored (hidden?) in the Sunsphere and at some point, Nelson threw rocks at the Sphere and broke it and the sign, knocking out lots of the sign's letters, so that instead of "WORLD FAIR" what was left was "WOD FIR", and lots of wigs fell out through the holes in the shattered sphere. Those are some of the wigs the boys are wearing during that task.

If you zoom in on the Sunsphere, you can see birds poking their heads out through the holes, wearing funny wigs.

Makes me smile. :)

Very interesting! Don't think I ever saw that episode either! :-(