Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Neo's Journey!

Where did you find that?? :D I need to get another copy!! Mine went bye bye a while ago :( Really miss that game :(

Nice to see someone else has bought it tho ;) How much you pick it up for?
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Where did you find that?? :D I need to get another copy!! Mine went bye bye a while ago :( Really miss that game :(

It was £6, I wouldn't have even noticed before I started in this forum, got it at a shop in leeds- though they closed down today too. Was looking for some last day bargains and got that.
  • gerrardjbuck wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I would be surprised if it was over £5

Enter the Matrix was much better

Loved enter the matrix on ps2!
  • L_B_123XD wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

It was £6, I wouldn't have even noticed before I started in this forum, got it at a shop in leeds- though they closed down today too. Was looking for some last day bargains and got that.

Cant go wrong for £6 :D :thumbup:

If you get bored with it let me know and I'll buy it off you :lol:
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Can't you just get unlimited free ones, it's your game after all, and don't you get a cut of every purchase.
  • L_B_123XD wrote:
    Neo wrote:

Can't you just get unlimited free ones, it's your game after all, and don't you get a cut of every purchase.

This is very true but they only gave me a few copies at the time of release and i gave a few away and kept two for myself but the games got messed up in my xbox due to numerous ring of deaths :twisted:
  • PresidentDude wrote:

I still have my old xbox back from 2005

But does it still work? http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b453/daspares/Daspares/Emoticon38.gif