Forum Discussion

darrenholm736
Rising Newcomer
11 years ago

New items purchase PSA

yeah its pretty weird that you buy it even if you click the dont want to buy button
  • darrenholm736 wrote:
    Just a head's up to say if you click on anything in the purchase menu for the new items, you will buy it straight away, the same as happened with the gold mansion.

I clicked on a medieval banner to see the scale of it and lost over 900 elixir, just like that.

Just as I was about to upgrade my castle to level 5 and get the 2 castle towers as well - I only needed another 20 elixir!!

:evil:

Your doing well in terms of getting your castle built up :) Sorry to hear you clicked a little too quick tho
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    darrenholm736 wrote:
    Just a head's up to say if you click on anything in the purchase menu for the new items, you will buy it straight away, the same as happened with the gold mansion.

I clicked on a medieval banner to see the scale of it and lost over 900 elixir, just like that.

Just as I was about to upgrade my castle to level 5 and get the 2 castle towers as well - I only needed another 20 elixir!!

Your doing well in terms of getting your castle built up :) Sorry to hear you clicked a little too quick tho

Well.... I sped up the castle build.... :oops:

But after that, things do progress rather quickly. As someone else has already said, we'll be getting all the prizes pretty quickly. I've already got the first three prizes less than 24 hours after building my castle...!
  • Why. Do. People. Speed. Up.

This event is going to be a long one. Give it a couple of weeks and people will be bored. Again.
  • darrenholm736 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    darrenholm736 wrote:

Well.... I sped up the castle build.... :oops:

But after that, things do progress rather quickly. As someone else has already said, we'll be getting all the prizes pretty quickly. I've already got the first three prizes less than 24 hours after building my castle...!

The prizes as you say seem to come quickly, but i think it more about what you have to do with your castle in terms of building ta fortress around it etc thats what will take the time :D
  • kingmob31838 wrote:
    Why. Do. People. Speed. Up.

This event is going to be a long one. Give it a couple of weeks and people will be bored. Again.

I just sped up the actual build of the castle, I always speed up the builds as i'm just impatient :P but as for the rest of the update i will be playing normally and taking my time as the game dictates, as you rightly say we have plenty of time with this update :)

What will be cool is seeing what people have done with their castle grounds towards the end of the update :D
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    kingmob31838 wrote:

I just sped up the actual build of the castle, I always speed up the builds as i'm just impatient :P but as for the rest of the update i will be playing normally and taking my time as the game dictates, as you rightly say we have plenty of time with this update :)

What will be cool is seeing what people have done with their castle grounds towards the end of the update :D

+1! :thumbup:
  • maximbarne126 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    kingmob31838 wrote:

+1! :thumbup:

I feel a contest is coming after the event :mrgreen: