Forum Discussion

10 years ago

New limited time quests and rewards?

I got the same message. I had a 24 hour random task for Moe that was ignoring since yesterday. Not sure if that is related or not.
  • barszap785 wrote:
    I got the same message. I had a 24 hour random task for Moe that was ignoring since yesterday. Not sure if that is related or not.

I've had a marge quest since yesterday or the day before or sometime this week that seems like one of the random "you have no quests so we will annoy you with his one" kind of thing. It's to send her to church and I haven't done it.
  • I knew people would miss or forget what this message said.

Which is why I posted it in the Thanksgiving thread. Where it's been not responded to at all. Why doesn't anyone check the Thanksgiving thread? :(
  • neuroheart wrote:
    I knew people would miss or forget what this message said.

Which is why I posted it in the Thanksgiving thread. Where it's been not responded to at all. Why doesn't anyone check the Thanksgiving thread? :(

Oh, so the message said between Monday and December 1st. So there obviously referencing to the new items coming like the table,etc.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    I knew people would miss or forget what this message said.

Because sometimes reading is hard.
  • ottobusdude wrote:
    We're tapping so fast, and you can tap anywhere on screen and it disappears. Get the developers to force tappers to physically hit the OK button. :roll:

That would be great. I'd also love a little arrow to the left of speech text bubbles to let us go back and reread the previous text if we move too fast through it.