Forum Discussion

8 years ago

New mechanics / permanent updates

So i'm a big tapped out fan, been playing for a couple of years now. I see more and more people complain about long events and that you repeat the same thing just in a different shell or theme. I agree, it becomes more boring with each event. Am i the only one that sees a simple solution here? Permanent updates! Like springfield heights. I agree that SH was a farmville, but that brought some permanent fresh air. Why not add something like this? Some upgrades to buildings, new zone in the same main map or something like that. That would make game fresh again and would attract more new players or would bring back existing ones:)
  • As long as the something else does not need some brand new type of currency. The different currency is what I hated about SH. The normal cash currency is barely even used now except for the land releases.
  • Yes, normal cash currency is almost forgotten now. Each event we get to buy one table or a lamp post, that's it. All other items are for donuts only. I had more fun building money mountain or growing Lisa's tree then i have now playing duplicate events:) It's fun to get tons of new premium items but my Springfield is becoming huge as well as character count. Sometimes i forget where is the building i'm searching for:) so i would say quality over quantity
  • I agree. I mentioned in another thread that I would love an aspirational item of the moving disk to block the sun. Users could then toggle between day and night(Halloween type scree). It could even be a who shot Mr. Burns event.
    Adding another aspiration item would given players a reason to grind for cash again.
  • Oh, you mean aspirationals? Yeah, they're kinda fun. If I could think better today I'd tell you an idea on how they could use money and new currency, basically like the tree.
  • When I hit cash max, the game asked me to buy sit and rotate which I already has. It is time to release new aspirational buildings
  • "168sean168;c-1619587" wrote:
    When I hit cash max, the game asked me to buy sit and rotate which I already has. It is time to release new aspirational buildings

all-in for new ones with cash-only purchase
  • "simp7fan;c-1619636" wrote:
    Should it cost 2 billion?

No, introduce a truly inspirational one for $4B :tongue: