Forum Discussion

12 years ago

New Update 14 Aug

No idea, just checked nothing for me.
It can be putting content into files for future release i.e tommorrow or next thursday and fixing some glitches
  • when i got up this morning my broken Springfield with all its Krustyland clutter was fixed, maybe it had something to do with that.
  • I'm on Android and dint notice any updates. Checked the play store no update available so it may have been Operating system specific
  • No update for me, is it a case you just had a full download on your iPad due to the game being re-installed?
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    No update for me, is it a case you just had a full download on your iPad due to the game being re-installed?

That's probably it.
  • I have not had an update either. Rather glad to be honest, still very busy with the current stuff. Only just started the Rod and Tod storyline and got a long time to save up for the needle restaurant thing in KL. Ha didn't help that I have just spent aload of tickets on decorations - fences, pavilion tents and trees, in an attempt to boost my star rating, not that it done anything worth while, still stuck on 1 star hmph!
  • Nightmare3102 wrote:
    I have not had an update either. Rather glad to be honest, still very busy with the current stuff. Only just started the Rod and Tod storyline and got a long time to save up for the needle restaurant thing in KL. Ha didn't help that I have just spent aload of tickets on decorations - fences, pavilion tents and trees, in an attempt to boost my star rating, not that it done anything worth while, still stuck on 1 star hmph!

I wouldnt bother with the kitsch star....let it develop as your kl grows or you have tickets to spend. Its all about number of stars as far as I can see (i.e a total of four stars per 1% boost).. buy a bunch of ring toss stands at only 35 tickets each and you can get to 4 stars merch quite quickly.
  • tiger10036778 wrote:
    Nightmare3102 wrote:
    I have not had an update either. Rather glad to be honest, still very busy with the current stuff. Only just started the Rod and Tod storyline and got a long time to save up for the needle restaurant thing in KL. Ha didn't help that I have just spent aload of tickets on decorations - fences, pavilion tents and trees, in an attempt to boost my star rating, not that it done anything worth while, still stuck on 1 star hmph!

I wouldnt bother with the kitsch star....let it develop as your kl grows or you have tickets to spend. Its all about number of stars as far as I can see (i.e a total of four stars per 1% boost).. buy a bunch of ring toss stands at only 35 tickets each and you can get to 4 stars merch quite quickly.

Cheers mate, I shall do that, although I am a sucker for fences, probably get loads more. I just think it looks more organised and better with the fences
  • Do you think maybe it was because EA logged me out and when I tapped to enter, It was downloading updates for my non logged in game?