Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Newly retired items

TsukiF wrote:
With the Halloween update, I noticed the swat van is no longer on my list of future items to acquire. I'm hoping they took it out temporarily to make room for Halloween content, cuz I was really looking forward to getting that! But if that's not the case, are there any other items recently removed that didn't make it On my radar?

It is available, they likely hid it until you unlock it. It's not a building, so it's not with other buildings. It's a decoration. It may be there still (don't know already have it). But I know they like to hide stuff until a trigger makes it appear, such as building the prior level's building.
  • You sure? It's still in my decorations menu, locked until I get the quest. (Doubt I'll get it before Halloween is over, though, since most of my efforts are going to that storyline.)
  • You might want to check again. I placed mine less than 24 hours ago, and I doubt they'd discontinue that one, as it comes with two characters (Lou and Eddie).
  • Hmm still not there. Hopefully it's just a glitch in my game. Lady liberty and the monkey bars are also missing :(
  • TsukiF wrote:
    Hmm still not there. Hopefully it's just a glitch in my game. Lady liberty and the monkey bars are also missing :(

What level are you? They unlock when you reach those levels. They have them locked until you reach that level.