Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Next update

I just want level 39 :cry: is that too much to ask for?!
  • KillaSqirl wrote:
    I just googled the plot for the upcoming episode and it seems FIFA and Fox are really trying to promote it heavily. If that's the case and we are getting a tie-in, maybe Homer could get a referee skin? Another possibility is this Brazillian gangster charecter. I wonder who is going to do the voice? Seems like most of the new charecters don't get voiced by any of the big six but one can hope.

If it turns out to be a 40 donut soccer ball or something to that effect I may have to avoid the forums for a few days...

Oh my God if it's just another tie in....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-G_hvnNaq2sE/UYZOPEwGNFI/AAAAAAAAAFA/iQrfV9bCf50/s1600/please-god-no.gif

Actually the Brazillian gangster might not be bad. That might actually be kinda cool. But with the way the tie ins are going we will probably get a soccer ball and maybe a referee skin for Homer.
  • EA certainly doesn't care.

From what I've read they've completely mucked up The Sims Free Play and everyone who plays that game hates the new update, but EA doesn't care about that.

Surprised EA got their worst company award stolen away from 'em by Time Warner.
  • HillyBillyOli wrote:
    My sources tell me that there will be an update tomorrow.

"sources"? Do these sources have names?
  • claytonron203 wrote:
    EA, why do you forsake us?

Have we offended you in some way?

Please EA, bestow up us your greatness and bless us with Level 39.

Welcome to the forum :)

Maybe you should do an Update Dance? :lol:
  • My source tells me that there will be no changes to anything until we find the Jade monkey. We have until the next full moon.
    When is that?
  • soprano_1980 wrote:
    My source tells me that there will be no changes to anything until we find the Jade monkey. We have until the next full moon.
    When is that?

If we can't find it maybe Ratman will