Forum Discussion

11 years ago

No longer worried

Not even close to the largest I've seen.
  • JoshSherer wrote:
    Not even close to the largest I've seen.

It fills the whole screen, though! :lol:
  • I have one neighbor with the purple/violet houses very similar to this photo. What I dislike is that it's in the landing zone so I have tapped accidentally trying to get out of it :(
  • Hey darthraven, we're neighbors! What are the odds? Pretty good considering we're both on this forum. Yep. Pretty good.

• mbaron312775 wrote:
    Hey darthraven, we're neighbors! What are the odds? Pretty good considering we're both on this forum. Yep. Pretty good.

Lol, what are you doing? Gunning for that promotion, or something? :lol:
  • I'll see your blue house neighbor and raise you with a nightmare of white houses...I took this pic yesterday... White houses as far as the eye could see

http://i.imgur.com/8GuWEvh.jpg
  • What I dislike is that it's in the landing zone so I have tapped accidentally trying to get out of it :(

Agreed! House farms don't bother me (I have one myself.... for now), except when they take up the entire landing zone. It sometimes made double haunting during Halloween almost unavoidable in those towns. :?

Edited to try to fix the Quote....sorry, CoffeeMars, I still don't think it worked correctly on my phone. Your name disappeared. :oops: