Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Heartbroken and Worried

Johnny2bd wrote:
I know it's early, but is there any chance someone at EA can answer a question? Are we going to see a return of some of the classic Halloween items? I grabbed 900 donuts just for the event, hoping to get things like the Nightmare Pile, the House of Evil, the cemetery, and the Gypsy Fortune Teller Shop. So far none have been offered. I'm seriously going to be heartbroken if the newer players aren't given the opportunity to pick up some of these items.

Some of the old items will become available during the event on certain dates.
  • I really need pumpkin patches. Those don't seem to be on anyones' lists, though I suppose it could be because they are not prizes or premiums.

I think Boobarella and the Drive-In/Space Mutant are missing this year. And how do you start the Kodos quest if you can't acquire the Crashed UFO.
  • There are rumors of a few things coming that might interest you. EA seems to be keeping things very well under wraps here, but other sites are much loser. Try Googling "The Simpsons Tapped Out Treehouse of Horror 2015 content update" for more speculation on what's coming. Just keep in mind it's still very much a work-in-progress and EA could add change things at any time via an update.
  • chippers29775 wrote:
    You're welcome. Say, want to be neighbours?

johnny2bd in game. I'm full right now but tend to drop people if they don't log in for a week or two (whenever they run out of things for me to click). Feel free to send me a request, I'm sure you'll be added eventually. My Springfield is still a work in progress, but I have big plans (as soon as I finally start making enough in game cash to get the land I need. Level 56 and still not there >< ).