Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Nurses Station

Noticed this in the Shattered Dreams box but can't place what event it came from, anyone help jog my memory, cheers.

P.s. not sure if I have it but won't be emptying the box to try and get it anyway.
  • "bluntcard;c-2222163" wrote:
    Itchy and Scratchy Land

Cheers, that's why I don't recognise it as it was one of the events that I missed whilst taking a break from the game, guess it'll be one of those buildings that I'll make do without as not going to try getting it from the large amount of items in the non-unique box.
  • The SD boxes have proven to be USELESS. Any single thing I want, has been in a box where everything else is unwanted. I have NO desire to waste tokens on randomizers. It may as well be an EASTER WHEEL. Dreams shattered indeed! ?
  • "4junk3000;c-2222183" wrote:
    The SD boxes have proven to be USELESS. Any single thing I want, has been in a box where everything else is unwanted. I have NO desire to waste tokens on randomizers. It may as well be an EASTER WHEEL. Dreams shattered indeed! ?

Agreed, when an odd item you would like is in the non-unique box it's simply not worth the cost to try.