Forum Discussion

Annathewicked
Seasoned Rookie
11 years ago

Of all the things we ask for!

I've been lucky lately with crashes, but there was a few months last year where it would cut off after about 30 seconds without fail. Drove me mad!
  • As an addition to my original post~ sorry to any of my friends that may get effected by my inability to get on the game...... I'll be on there clearing my stuff as soon as I can!

:?
  • pageiv wrote:
    Annathewicked wrote:
    pageiv wrote:
    Ok, the dollar sign in America should look like this: $20, if you wrote out twenty dollars that would be correct. It is never correct stating: 20$.

We all understood what was said wherever the $ was. Let it go, not everyone is from America.

I understand that fact, which is why I mentioned that in my post. I'm tired of the bastardization of the English language. Just take half a second and you should be able to see that it doesn't look right. You ever see the dollar sign after the number? Other than online by people unaware they are wrong? I'm trying to help the poster out.

then leave this and every other forum because you are fighting a losing battle and other people are tired of someone trying to correct them. The poster probably doesn't care and doesn't want your "help". I rarely bother with punctuation or spelling on a forum and most people are the same. if you want something more at your level you can go elsewhere.