Forum Discussion

11 years ago

OH NOOOO!!!! Where did the Golden Scratcher go????

Tap on one of your houses that has decorations. Tap the plus sign in the top right corner. What you hide on one house or character effects all buildings and characters.
  • EldarOfSuburbia wrote:
    Helen0725 wrote:
    spAnser wrote:
    mattkara68 wrote:
    I'm about to cry. I just found out tonight after going in to blow an iTunes gf on scratchers. That was my favorite.

The average price per donut is lower than buying a boatload and with the Holiday Donut BONUS % of donuts. It is probably better to just buy straight donuts than to try you chances with the golden scratcher anyways.

Not for me- I've won the 100 donut jackpot and the 50 donuts 4 times since the Xmas event started. I may have spent no more than $10 on golden scratchers. It's still lower than buying donuts.

I think the point is, at $1.00 a go (adjust for local currency!) it's the cheapest way to budget donut buying. I spend $1.00+tax / week, and I'm guaranteed 6 donuts at a time, possibly more. I can justify spending just a dollar a week; I can't justify blowing $100 in one go even if it's better value-for-money overall.

I completely agree:)