Forum Discussion

11 years ago

ok so I just bought 114 blue houses because..

chrisgyo wrote:
because....I don't know :? something to do, I guess? :shock:

they're all in a long strip along the bottom so I don't even notice them :thumbup:

Maybe you should flip them all one time. :P
  • a house farm is ruining it for me. all the extra clicks are bringing me closer and closer to quitting. seems like ive only got a certain amount of clicks in me before ive had enough, and those houses sure bring me closer to that end a lot faster!!! sometimes I dont even click them its such a hassle and im in such a rush.

same with 1 hour tasks... not worth it to click that much every hour, ive just been setting them on 8-12 hour tasks... soon itll be 24 hour tasks and then soon I wont even check anymore.......
  • I had a house farm, but I ended up organizing it into a community, and it will probably stay there until I need room. It looks pretty good, now! :)
  • CBonez89 wrote:
    a house farm is ruining it for me. all the extra clicks are bringing me closer and closer to quitting. seems like ive only got a certain amount of clicks in me before ive had enough, and those houses sure bring me closer to that end a lot faster!!! sometimes I dont even click them its such a hassle and im in such a rush.

same with 1 hour tasks... not worth it to click that much every hour, ive just been setting them on 8-12 hour tasks... soon itll be 24 hour tasks and then soon I wont even check anymore.......

sounds like your tapped out..
  • NMayo wrote:
    CBonez89 wrote:
    a house farm is ruining it for me. all the extra clicks are bringing me closer and closer to quitting. seems like ive only got a certain amount of clicks in me before ive had enough, and those houses sure bring me closer to that end a lot faster!!! sometimes I dont even click them its such a hassle and im in such a rush.

sounds like your tapped out..

Bah-dum TSS

http://i.imgur.com/BbgL7x3.gif