Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Old stuff from previous quests?

vrgasek wrote:
Hi!

Is there any option to recieve buildings and characters from previous quests?

Also I accindentaly removed Springfiel Stadium (clicked on Sell instead of Store). Can I revert that somehow?

Thanks

vrga

Unfortunately you can't get the Stadium back.

As for the other question, I think the answer is no too.
  • I missed the mausoleum and the swanky fish (idk how :cry: ), plus the christmas decorations for some of the houses. I would really really like to see it in the store again.
  • RenegadeMoose wrote:
    The game asks you every time to confirm if you want to store an item. Doesn't it do this when selling as well?

It gives you a confirm screen but if you're doing things really fast it's easy to sell something by mistake. I've done that when storing a lot of small items (like when I disassembled my 'hedge mountain') sometimes you tap sell by accident since it's right next to store and you automatically tap 'yes' figuring you are storing instead of selling.
  • kmendo88 wrote:
    RenegadeMoose wrote:
    The game asks you every time to confirm if you want to store an item. Doesn't it do this when selling as well?

It gives you a confirm screen but if you're doing things really fast it's easy to sell something by mistake. I've done that when storing a lot of small items (like when I disassembled my 'hedge mountain') sometimes you tap sell by accident since it's right next to store and you automatically tap 'yes' figuring you are storing instead of selling.

Yeah, that's exactly what happened to me. I was just removing buildings and hedges for reconstruction of my city and I sold my Stadium...
  • kmendo88 wrote:
    RenegadeMoose wrote:

Oh, I can definitely see how it would happen, but I don't think it is necessarily EA's fault or that they "need to do more" to prevent this. Maybe they could try to do some tweaking to the move interface, but they have the prompt in there to try and prevent this already. I see this all the time working in IT. "I got an error." "What did it say?" "I don't know, I just clicked 'ok.'" "All right, then what do you want me to do about it?"