Omg. .99 for unofficial

It's all online FREE lmao
  • pemberleypark wrote:
    calebtbrooks wrote:
    pemberleypark wrote:
    dill1785 wrote:
    bren1960 wrote:
    .99 to buy in the apple store an unofficial app for tips, & what not. Lmao
    On top of that ( just came up a few minutes ago) it's picture is of whacking day!

Really? The thing is though... Noone could care less!

Why do people say "I could care less" when they really mean "I COULDN'T care less." To say you could care less implies that you actually care some, otherwise there wouldn't be any level left to care...

You got him to change his post, which is funny... But... Now it actually IS wrong...
    He said, "noone could care less" and you just told him to change it to a double negative..

:-)

Well, it seems to me as if I have just corrected your childish English mistake back to the ORIGINAL post.
  • annettemarc wrote:
    pemberleypark wrote:
    dill1785 wrote:
    bren1960 wrote:
    .99 to buy in the apple store an unofficial app for tips, & what not. Lmao
    On top of that ( just came up a few minutes ago) it's picture is of whacking day!

Really? The thing is though... Noone could care less!

Why do people say "I could care less" when they really mean "I COULDN'T care less." To say you could care less implies that you actually care some, otherwise there wouldn't be any level left to care...

This kind of stuff makes my brain explode. Reminds me of a commercial for maple syrup from when I was a kid. The VoiceOver was saying "our thick, rich syrup pours out twice as slow as our competitors."

(Twice as slow? Wtf?)

Twice as slow, because it is not watered down syrup.
  • HCoinslot wrote:
    and I bet you the only thing it has to say is how to get your jebediah statue/10 free donuts

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7di5qeEBw1qdv0syo10_r1_250.gif