Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Opera Tasks

Did you scroll down their task list? I missed it a few times because Cecil's task happened to be for celebs and pushed the yellow task off my initial list screen ... But I don't know when it showed up level wise because I caved and upgraded my Opera House with donuts just to get this freakin' Act 3 on its merry, crafting way.

(You won this round, EA. Consider me a beaten woman.) :?
  • annettemarc wrote:
    Did you scroll down their task list? I missed it a few times because Cecil's task happened to be for celebs and pushed the yellow task off my initial list screen ... But I don't know when it showed up level wise because I caved and upgraded my Opera House with donuts just to get this freakin' Act 3 on its merry, crafting way.

Dont think the list is right?

APU those not have the "Kooking" job...
  • Apu is on the opera task in my SF. Inspired by Science. I've hardly any of the premium characters but the list seems right for the freemium kooks and celebrities.
  • I need all the resources I can get. So would it be ok just to level the Opera House to level 4?
  • annettemarc wrote:

ROTFLMAO!! Thanks for making my day!!
  • Do Marvin Monroe, Frank Grimes, Lunchlady Dora, and Coach Krupt have anything to do?
  • petehd14 wrote:
    Do Marvin Monroe, Frank Grimes, Lunchlady Dora, and Coach Krupt have anything to do?

Nope, not that I've seen
  • I don't have any of those, though I see some new tasks on Helen Lovejoy's task menu.
  • Here's my question, celebrities are probably my biggest DNA earners with the nice 3 hour task... What should they be collecting, masks or dna? Right now I'm just having half do each task.....and yet I have over ten characters doing nothing. I'm trying to upgrade as fast as I can to get more people collecting masks. I want so badly to enjoy this event because I love sideshow bob. But these tasks and glitches. Ugh.
  • Homer has no work at the Opera Stage despite him being an actual opera singer.
  • Mrsarney wrote:
    Here's my question, celebrities are probably my biggest DNA earners with the nice 3 hour task... What should they be collecting, masks or dna? Right now I'm just having half do each task.....and yet I have over ten characters doing nothing. I'm trying to upgrade as fast as I can to get more people collecting masks. I want so badly to enjoy this event because I love sideshow bob. But these tasks and glitches. Ugh.

My current plan is to send the celebs to do the Opera tasks until I can unlock enough other Opera tasks that the celebs aren't needed and can go back to spouting off.