Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Orange house?

Im sure it was a tree house of horror episode!!
  • It did surprise me that they didn't use the brown house. Seems like that is the one use for most *ahem* questionable tasks...
  • RenegadeMoose wrote:
    It did surprise me that they didn't use the brown house. Seems like that is the one use for most *ahem* questionable tasks...

There certainly a few questionable tasks when it comes to game :lol:
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    RenegadeMoose wrote:
    It did surprise me that they didn't use the brown house. Seems like that is the one use for most *ahem* questionable tasks...

I don't know what you're talking about. Melting snow with a used uranium rod seems like a perfectly legitimate thing to do...
  • "Attend republican meeting" happens at a white house
    and i forget the task name but doctor nick does one at a blue house as well
  • RenegadeMoose wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    RenegadeMoose wrote:

I don't know what you're talking about. Melting snow with a used uranium rod seems like a perfectly legitimate thing to do...

Oh totally agree we do it every year when it snows :lol:
  • The Brown House is the nesting pool of these so called "tasks"

At the Brown House, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. You must be cautious

• Probably before Dr. Hibbert was added, people complained that no one went to the Orange House? He was like what the 3rd level update?
  • Actually the Orange has an Ice maker. Got ton cool those donors after they involuntarily give