Forum Discussion

12 years ago

OT- Whats your favourite Batmobile?

While I do prefer the ones from the comics, I really love the Tumbler from the Nolan series with Burton version & 60's coming up next in a tie
  • Bale's is just epic. there's no argument.

but Keaton's is iconic...for me anyway. its the first one i saw and the one i always think of. i had a hotwheels one.
  • Interesting, I love keatons the best. IMO just look mean.

Here's my favourite ever batmobile moment

• I picked the Adam West one, first because my name is Adam :D and I like the orange trim on it.
  • Before i clicked this post, straight away i knew michael keatons, then you put pictures up and that def confirms it.
    Its the sleakest of them all
  • theanimaldav wrote:
    I voted keatons, but if they all turned up at your house your not gonna turn down a chance to test drive any of them are you?

You got that right
  • I agree with you, Michael Keatons car. Proberly cus I grew up with that being the man car :lol:
  • susupetals wrote:
    I like the realistic feel of the tumbler but the Adam West one is just iconic. I'm having a hard time choosing. I never liked Keaton's version, it wasnt very practical, it couldn't even make sharp turns.

Looks the most batmanish IMO, it could get into tight space turning into the bat missile.
  • emmcee1 wrote:
    susupetals wrote:
    I like the realistic feel of the tumbler but the Adam West one is just iconic. I'm having a hard time choosing. I never liked Keaton's version, it wasnt very practical, it couldn't even make sharp turns.

Looks the most batmanish IMO, it could get into tight space turning into the bat missile.
    it's security system was the best tho :lol:
  • http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-11NzK3hDwFw/TbwXfuFov7I/AAAAAAAAEiw/X8yFda5QbLM/s400/batman-on-bike.jpg
  • Adam west's I would have to say then Bale's in second... They do not make car's like West's anymore... Steel.