Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Pagan Festival Banner

I can't find mine. I looked around town, I looked in the main inventory. I'm wondering if I even received it. Did everyone else get the banner (not the single pole, tall ones, this is the two pole, wide one; it's red)?
  • Thanks. Anyone have a technique for verifying I have it besides nuking and checking inventory? I tried hiding in move mode. It's a "decoration", right?
  • "simp7fan;1513104" wrote:
    Thanks. Anyone have a technique for verifying I have it besides nuking and checking inventory? I tried hiding in move mode. It's a "decoration", right?

You can always PM some of your neighbors for help and make a game out of finding it. I lost the Gnome in the Box for a few hours right after I got it :D
    You better let them know that it might not be there though.
  • "EllieGuseman;1513160" wrote:
    Hey, simp, I saw it by your playdoh factory.

WHOOT! Thank you! I remember putting it there now.... I should have moved it as soon as I decided on the main dumping ground, ha! Too bad we can't gift this year, or you'd be like 5 presents richer.

Where would I be without neighbors...or IckabodSchrek?
  • You're very welcome! But where were you when I couldn't find my Christmas float? Hmmm. :)
  • "EllieGuseman;1513188" wrote:
    You're very welcome! But where were you when I couldn't find my Christmas float? Hmmm. :)

I don't know.... Did you find it? I hope. Mine's all in storage still.