Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Peak money level reached?

Am I crazy, but has anyone else reached peak money collection? It still gives me xp but my money stopped (and is red) at $4,294,967,295…
Lame…
Also…May sound silly, but if you blowup your Springfield to rebuild/remodel/whatever, does it keep all of your items or does it totally start you back at the beginning and take everything away?
    grogtheslayer
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I hit max money awhile ago, but I’ll buy a bunch of rat trap trucks (RTT) and with the XP multiplier you generate a bunch of donuts, and that burns off cash. I usually hover around the max money amount because I’m still a daily player but much more casual about it (i.e., maybe once a day instead of every 4 hours, depending on if an event is ongoing/completed or not).
  • Yeah, I tried this morning and the ($) to sell was there. I could've sworn it wasn't last night, I'll blame sleep depravation! Thanks again.
  • @sindustchris - it's a limit on numbers in a database field online, 2^32, that sets the cash cap.
    Do what it suggested and buy trucks :)
    I went buying KB Oil Rigs in one town and it took 2 months to get back to about $58 !! Bear in mind I was earning upwards of $120 million just from a single SkyFinger tap so I had to burn off closer to $12 billion to get rid of it all. 4 days later it was back to $500 million and then I went on an RTT spree . . .
  • "1-Graham-S;c-2216993" wrote:
    @sindustchris - it's a limit on numbers in a database field online, 2^32, that sets the cash cap.
    Do what it suggested and buy trucks :)
    I went buying KB Oil Rigs in one town and it took 2 months to get back to about $58 !! Bear in mind I was earning upwards of $120 million just from a single SkyFinger tap so I had to burn off closer to $12 billion to get rid of it all. 4 days later it was back to $500 million and then I went on an RTT spree . . .

How do you buy multiple KB Oil Rigs? I have one, but the option isn't in the store. I've hit maximum cash, but I'm bored with RTT farming!
  • @lazygirl78 - they're unique so you have to sell the one you have and then buy a new one
    If you're in no rush and want to waste cash you could sell the Sunsphere, Popsicle Skyscraper, Sit and Rotate, 50ft Magnifying Glass and Fortress of Choclitude and rebuild them for a burst of bonuts every few days too - might dig mine out of inventory and do that myself, or even see about rushing them just to burn off the cash . . .
  • Thank you! I was looking after reading your post, but I don't think the option to sell ($) was there. It's now crashed but I will have another look tomorrow.
  • @lazygirl78 quick version - find it, design mode ( crossed arrows doodad, bottom right ) tap and tap the $ to sell - you'll need to confirm to sell.
    Bear with while I nab a screenshot and I'll edit to add it . . . Done . . .