Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Petition for Sky Finger Monument Upgrade

It would be sweet if we could upgrade the Sky Finger monument to collect everything (buildings and character tasks) every 4 hours. What say ye good people? Yea or nay?
  • P.S.- If you were able to use Skyfinger more often than every 24 hours, when visiting friends, there wouldn't be anything to tap off.
  • Ill sign. After several years of playing at this point it has gotten to were i find myself playing less simply because of how much time it takes to do everything with each 4 hour interval. Not the character part though.
  • I agree that it would be nice to have a place to collect from all characters as the sky finger collects from buildings. Once a day works fine for me. I have 500+ characters and it takes forever to tap them all and afterwards the game takes forever to collect it all. I organized my city by grouping buildings where the 24 hour missions ned so it takes less time to collect from all, but my city looks like crap. If it tookless time to collect from characters I could focus on making the city look good.