Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Pile of flaming cars

This item came out a few months ago, and it's the one item I've been having difficulty finding a place for. I've been thinking right by the Truckusaurus or the junkyard, where have you all put yours?
  • Truckasaurs in the junkyard/dump I made it look like truckasaurs is crushing them and leaving a big pile
  • Duffland parking lot.
    Which also doubles as Drive-in, with Truckasaurus behind the scenes.

My Duffland apparently has a large budget for it's attractions.

You could always park next to the Fire Department.
  • I just made a it a crash site along a highway. It's a double-road, it turns into pavement with barricades and cones and the pile of cars, along with the tipped over beer truck, are piled, then the highway continues-- so it looks like a highway accident. looks alright I guess.
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I had it in my trash area and now I've put it in my concert area. I've made it look like the fans are rioting and destroyed a pile of cars. :D
  • Yep when it first came around I passed. Was very donut poor. Now I'm donut flush and I want this come back along with The Homer. Probably my two most wanted items.
  • There was an unfortunate accident in my town.

https://s26.postimg.org/q2lcxl64p/Screenshot_20170905-090040.png
  • Before buying.....Tappers should be aware this was a disapointment to many players who bought it first time around because it's the worst drawn item in the game

:)
    heyababy47428
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "rockyb2006;c-1710733" wrote:
    I have it right next to the tire fire.

near the tire fire, looks good with Gina's wrecked prison van too.