Forum Discussion

12 years ago

PLEASE give us a button to turn snow on/off...

I don't imagine why it would stay after the 10th? Has it been stated that this is the case?

As far as I could tell - the snow was update specific and it would seem silly to leave it there.

I don't mind it but you're right - decorating is a f*cker! We're yet to know what the new buildings look like without the snow on them so it's hard to know what to place around them.
  • I actually did a major revamp with the snow because I just really really needed a change. It was hard but not impossible and I can't wait to see what it looks like after winter but I'm not sure that the snow is going away after the 10th. Winter really only just started 1 or 2 weeks ago.
  • OK I know I tried to start a rumor in the update thread lol but this time I'm being serious.

Go search for the thread that talks about the files and what was discovered, evidently there are buildings in the next update that have snow on them. Ergo (how ya like that big word....ergo....say it with me....ergo.....wheee lol Starbucks) the snow stays for awhile because this is the Great Springfield Blizzard of 2012.

Just think of all the cash you are saving on decorations!
  • but then no one would have snow and they didn't want that.... I like the idea of the button or just turning it off all together.
  • All I know is I bult an apple/orange tree grove and hope I dont have to wait until summer to collect some fruit. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OK I know you dont collect fruit but I am dying to see what the trees look like. I added them after the snow.
  • I like the idear of an on/off button for the snow. Then they wouldn't have to remove it from the game. They could just let you decide when you want to display it.