Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Please increase max item count in game

I know it had been talked about for a long time. I struggle with the count limit and I cannot buy more items although I want to, and then the inventory system is a big mess. It would be help greatly if I can store and retrieve items more quickly. Thanks
  • They know that. They are aware of these two subjects and things didn't progress much for a total overhaul. What is best for them, in my opinion, is that they should let go of events of any kind for more than couple of months focusing over the entire game elements and do the necessary changes. In order for people to not get bored and them loosing money, they should bring back all items of any kind, that require donuts spent. Afterwards, people will farm or use real money do buy those premium items.

If things will go like this, growing event after event without doing any necessary work, it will have the appeal of a abandoned game.
  • You guys seem to think they're concerned with losing anyone. They're not. Churn is anticipated in every subscriber based business plan.

They increase the count routinely. They maintain restrictions on growth intentionally. We conform. Those who don't like it are free to stop playing.

As long as they meet their projected retention level, they are achieving their goals. They don't see you leaving as a problem. It's anticipated, since it's simple business fact that you can't please everyone. Even if the game was perfect, people would leave. Churn is normal and unavoidable.

Accept it.
  • "4junk3000;c-1913843" wrote:
    You guys seem to think they're concerned with losing anyone. They're not. Churn is anticipated in every subscriber based business plan.

They increase the count routinely. They maintain restrictions on growth intentionally. We conform. Those who don't like it are free to stop playing.

As long as they meet their projected retention level, they are achieving their goals. They don't see you leaving as a problem. It's anticipated, since it's simple business fact that you can't please everyone. Even if the game was perfect, people would leave. Churn is normal and unavoidable.

Accept it.

Very well said!
    bluntcard
    Seasoned Novice
    Asking for an improvement isn't an ultimatum to leave the game. It's just communication. I've seen many requests end up in the game.