Forum Discussion

11 years ago

pomato ep tie in

I think so, I have three towns on my device and I accidently rushed one of them. Just stay tuned and you will get the answer.
    bluyoshi88810
    Seasoned Newcomer
    beeson1987 wrote:
    So once finished the questline we get a pop up, with some questions, 1 being who is the mystery proffessor. Are we going to need to answer these questions on sunday, like we did for the attic prizes?

They've done that with previous tie-ins (Yellow Subterfuge, for example), but we got nothing the Sunday it aired. It's just an advertisement to get you to watch the episode.

• beeson1987 wrote:
    So once finished the questline we get a pop up, with some questions, 1 being who is the mystery proffessor. Are we going to need to answer these questions on sunday, like we did for the attic prizes?

I hope not cos all of us who aren't in the US won't know the answers!:evil:
  • Yes its on Hulu plus
    juliet603 wrote:
    beeson1987 wrote:

If we have to I'm sure someone will put the answers up and the mystery professor is revealed in the promo
    bluyoshi88810
    Seasoned Newcomer
    SPOILER ALERT

I think it's pretty obvious who this "mystery professor" is.

SIDESHOW BOB!!!!!

• drosax1 wrote:
    Yes its on Hulu plus
    juliet603 wrote:
    beeson1987 wrote:

If we have to I'm sure someone will put the answers up and the mystery professor is revealed in the promo

That's what's great about having so many nice ppl on here! :D
  • juliet603 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    Yes its on Hulu plus
    juliet603 wrote:
    beeson1987 wrote:

That's what's great about having so many nice ppl on here! :D

I know a few people who would I