Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Pomatoes quest?

Quest 3 is a 24 hour task for homer to pass the time and a 24 hour for Lisa to investigate the pomatoes. I forgot what the second task was already.
  • morgan_k_ols wrote:
    Quest 3 is a 24 hour task for homer to pass the time and a 24 hour for Lisa to investigate the pomatoes. I forgot what the second task was already.

The 2nd part is to actually plant the pomatos triggered by Cletus
  • Yeah, I know that, I just wondered because no one said anything about the quest. Obviously everyone has the quests so it's all fine so thanks for your responses! :-D
  • I think the farm has to be empty for Cletus to trigger part 2, at least I thought I had to do that since I had to cancel corn.
  • kingmob31838 wrote:
    There's an entire thread about the update. Good God.

Sorry, I never saw that :oops:
  • Don't think I made myself clear the first time round. I have the quest triggered but just wondered if everybody else had the quest triggered because I couldn't see any threads about it. All's sorted now, thanks! :-D
  • GamerGD3 wrote:
    I think the farm has to be empty for Cletus to trigger part 2, at least I thought I had to do that since I had to cancel corn.

I don't think so but I had moonshine finish same time as Cletus
  • Isn't Homer's animation recycled from his Thanksgiving task to hunt turkeys? :lol:
    I still think its funny though.
  • funplanet222 wrote:
    Isn't Homer's animation recycled from his Thanksgiving task to hunt turkeys? :lol:
    I still think its funny though.

Hmmm, now that I think about it, it does look quite familiar...