Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Poor Mr. Teeny

What does he do with the cigarettes he buys?
Can't he smoke them like some other characters?
  • ~ write the jokes of Krusty
    ~ hugs her mom Toot Toot
    ~ or on the swing on the tree
    ~ wearing a tuxedo
    ~ driving-limousine
    ~ Plays Wii Sports con Krusty
    ~ a classic act in Krusty´s show when he does "monkey business".
  • johncolombo wrote:
    we have to quit talking about Mr. Teeny. Makes me sad.
    :(

It's ok John, I'm going to look after him and pay the bills, there's no need to be sad, he'll have the best care available :D :D
  • Themanisbacknick wrote:
    And watch monkey trauma marathon centre with homer and other monkey.
    (Sorry I don't remember the other monkey's name)
    you mean kumiko? :D
  • theslayer369 wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:

It's ok John, I'm going to look after him and pay the bills, there's no need to be sad, he'll have the best care available :D :D

Thanks! I was sad because first he was a Krusty only task. Then brought into the game glitched as NPC except his only task wit Krusty. Then I had to put him back into the box because glitch was annoying. Now he just buys cigarettes all day which is very expensive. He's probably spending over 3000 a month at one pack per hour. Ya know KEM does not have the best prices. I bet the cigarettes are cheaper at gas and Grub. He should have a 2 house task to buy cigarettes there.
  • johncolombo wrote:
    theslayer369 wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:

Thanks! I was sad because first he was a Krusty only task. Then brought into the game glitched as NPC except his only task wit Krusty. Then I had to put him back into the box because glitch was annoying. Now he just buys cigarettes all day which is very expensive. He's probably spending over 3000 a month at one pack per hour. Ya know KEM does not have the best prices. I bet the cigarettes are cheaper at gas and Grub. He should have a 2 house task to buy cigarettes there.

Yeah I hear what you're sayin, And I think you're right, but I was thinking of buying him an electronic/vapour one, it will be much cheaper in the long run....
  • +1 for more Mr. Teeny jobs. I really like the character but he is underutilized with the two tasks he has available.
  • just remembered, he got to join an angry mob. See he get's out a bit more than we think.