Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Possible glitch?

I have a feeling he may have a make toys task in the future, further into the quest line. I had the same thing happening with squeaky voice teen, and as I progressed, now he can "Make Piggy Banks"
  • I can second danco's response. The same thing happened to me with SVT, so I suspect the same that Hank Scorpio will be able to make presents in the future. Seems this quest triggers the character before the action is available to them.
  • Glad I found this thread! Same thing as OP is happening to me. Explanation makes sense. Will see what happens when Lisa finishes this round of Make Musical Instruments, and I have Frink, Moleman and SVT in there as well. They've been in there multiple times each, but I guess those times didn't give credit for the ten needed since they finished before the task came up.
  • Answers above are correct - he will have a task later. Characters get tasks after completing some of the Daily Tunnel tasks, hence the staggered unlock for them.

SPOILERS: All characters who get tasks (& which Tunnel Task unlocks it) - highlight below
    *Homer - from start
    *Lisa - from start
    *Apu - after completing Tunnel #2
    *Prof. Frink - after completing Tunnel #3
    *SV Teen - after completing Tunnel #4
    *Hans Moleman & Ned Flanders - after completing Tunnel #6
    *Milhouse - after completing Tunnel #8
    *Hank Scorpio & Willie - after completing Tunnel #10
    *Otto & Bart - after completing Tunnel #12
    *Rev. Lovejoy & Marge - after completing Tunnel #13

NOTE: If you don't have the premium character, it'll show them at the top of the Toy Factory list but have "get him" next to the task (which then takes you to the store to buy the character).