Forum Discussion

barryriddl474
Seasoned Newcomer
10 years ago

Possible Grem-alien Glitch

Do we know how rankings work? It seems probable that they're tied to how many invaders we squish, so going up due to gremalien squishing would make sense.
  • I've made a chart to record who I've sent the germ-aliens to. I wanted to make sure I eventually get everyone, and I'm not getting enough eggs to send them to everyone in one shot - too many friends to do that at this point!

Hopefully we will them more as the event goes on!

Edit:autocorrect AGAIN!!! And addition.
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    amazonprimechic wrote:
    Where do you get all these eggs? I had one neighbor drop ten at once. I've only gotten a couple all day. One from a bag and one from a squashed alien.

I'm the same as you in this regard. I get a few and pass them on to friends. My original post meant someone was sending them to me, or perhaps a glitch where they were spawning instead of the ones that normally spawn, and 40+ had a friend's name on them.
  • suetopia wrote:
    I've made a chart to record who I've sent the germ-aliens to. I wanted to make sure I eventually get everyone, and I'm not getting enough eggs to send them to everyone in one shot - too many friends to do that at this point!

Hopefully we will them more as the event goes on!

Edit:autocorrect AGAIN!!! And addition.

Thanks Sue! I've been more than blessed with generous neighbors today. I just wish I could've reciprocate to all of them.

barryriddl474 wrote:
    amazonprimechic wrote:
    Where do you get all these eggs? I had one neighbor drop ten at once. I've only gotten a couple all day. One from a bag and one from a squashed alien.

I'm the same as you in this regard. I get a few and pass them on to friends. My original post meant someone was sending them to me, or perhaps a glitch where they were spawning instead of the ones that normally spawn, and 40+ had a friend's name on them.

Sorry, I was off topic. Just was wondering if I was missing something. Sounds like we're all in the same boat.

Thanks
  • barryriddl474 wrote:
    I've tapped, currently, at least 40 gremaliens from one neighbor, just today. While I am getting probes, I noticed it seems to be making my ranking go up (from 10th to 6th in the past hour). I'm not complaining if this is a glitch, or for any reason.
    Anyone else seeing this?

Barry I had something sort of similar while visiting your town actually, I when to squish a grem-alien and I got a message that I shot down a ufo - I had 5 rounds of ammo and everytime I hit the same spot it happened until I ran out of ammo.... and then it let me continue squishing. Which I am okay with because Ive only seen 3 UFOs in neighbors towns since starting the event.

And on a different note I just wanted to tell you that although I think its so cool we all get our own drive in theatre, I really felt a sense of mourning when visiting you to see your amazing drive in replaced with EA's. By far my most favorite thing of all of my neighbors of all time..... but I still have all of the other amazing things in your town to enjoy!
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    lg07cb218 wrote:
    barryriddl474 wrote:
    I've tapped, currently, at least 40 gremaliens from one neighbor, just today. While I am getting probes, I noticed it seems to be making my ranking go up (from 10th to 6th in the past hour). I'm not complaining if this is a glitch, or for any reason.
    Anyone else seeing this?

Barry I had something sort of similar while visiting your town actually, I when to squish a grem-alien and I got a message that I shot down a ufo - I had 5 rounds of ammo and everytime I hit the same spot it happened until I ran out of ammo.... and then it let me continue squishing. Which I am okay with because Ive only seen 3 UFOs in neighbors towns since starting the event.

And on a different note I just wanted to tell you that although I think its so cool we all get our own drive in theatre, I really felt a sense of mourning when visiting you to see your amazing drive in replaced with EA's. By far my most favorite thing of all of my neighbors of all time..... but I still have all of the other amazing things in your town to enjoy!

That's very kind of you to say. I appreciate all of the kind words and it's always a pleasure visiting your town. :D

The UFO glitch was supposed to be fixed today, so we'll see. I never have more than one to shoot down alien ships (I spend them as fast as I get them :lol: )

Thanks again and I look forward to visiting you again soon. :D