Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Possible SPOILER and 2 questions

Due to the different aspect ratio of iOS vs Android devices the splash screens are different. But as the building is in the splash screen why don't you just say what it is? Because right now your post is a bit confusing. :)
  • kxtr wrote:
    No need for roll eyes - Wall-E-Weasel's is only on the Android splash screen, not on the iOS one. It's cut off due to the different aspect ratio. So your post might be confusing for player who only know the iOS splash screen.

It might not be a strict Android/iOS division, but it is certainly clear that you'd have to be more than merely "observant" to work out that the post was referring to Wall-E-Weasel if your splash screen looked like mine does on a Nexus 7:
    https://imageshack.com/i/pa6Jw6rXp
  • it depends on the screen size not android/ios/kindle. i have a bigger screen on the new phone and it shows more stuff
  • I have Samsung s6 and my splash is also xhort but i see wally weasel when the splash shows up between neighbors towns
  • Apparently, I'm really oblivious. I'm not surprised by this revelation, however. :mrgreen: (also, also, not visible on my iPad 2, visible on my Samsung phone: either way, didn't notice. :P)

If we are speculating on things from the Dump that could make it in to the game, I would like the statue that appears to be rolling it eyes. Mostly because it amuses me.