Forum Discussion

11 years ago

(Possible spoilers) Event prize questions

stingray1122 wrote:
So some of this may be spoilers because not everyone has started the quest yet.

It looks like there's two sets of prizes emblem prizes and sacred parchment prizes. The emblem prizes look to have a a chest of artifacts some stonecutter skins and I don't know what the first prize is. Is that building?

The sacred parchment has stonecutter skins, one of the stones (either shame or triumph) the stonecutter table I have no clue what the last prize is. And are all these prizes personal? Or are the sacred parchment prizes community prizes? Can anyone confirm this?

First prize is the Sacred Parchment - decoration. The final prize is Satan's Anvil (decoration)

The last prize is some type of treasure thing - the Ark of Stonecovenant.

The pictures are on Spanser's site.

All prizes are personal. The Sacred Parchment prizes are daily puzzles, awarded at 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 24 days. You are given a clue to what the task should be.
  • GamerGD3 wrote:
    stingray1122 wrote:
    So some of this may be spoilers because not everyone has started the quest yet.

It looks like there's two sets of prizes emblem prizes and sacred parchment prizes. The emblem prizes look to have a a chest of artifacts some stonecutter skins and I don't know what the first prize is. Is that building?

The sacred parchment has stonecutter skins, one of the stones (either shame or triumph) the stonecutter table I have no clue what the last prize is. And are all these prizes personal? Or are the sacred parchment prizes community prizes? Can anyone confirm this?

First prize is the Sacred Parchment - decoration. The final prize is Satan's Anvil (decoration)

The last prize is some type of treasure thing - the Ark of Stonecovenant.

The pictures are on Spanser's site.

All prizes are personal. The Sacred Parchment prizes are daily puzzles, awarded at 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 24 days. You are given a clue to what the task should be.

Okay thanks for the info :D

I'm checking out the pictures on spansers site now
  • I'm still building the lodge, but I thought, from reading stuff on the forum, that the sacred parchment prizes were from completing daily puzzles. Eg, one of them says 1, meaning you need to complete 1 daily puzzle to get it, another is 5, which you get from completing 5 daily puzzles. I'm not too sure, so someone can correct me.
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    provided by spAnser at TSTONews
    http://i.imgur.com/4ddWqrz.png

Thanks for the screenshot
  • If you want another spoiler, Number 908 has a 10 hour task with the stone ;)
  • GamerGD3 wrote:
    If you want another spoiler, Number 908 has a 10 hour task with the stone ;)

Awesome :D
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    provided by spAnser at TSTONews
    http://i.imgur.com/4ddWqrz.png

Cool! :-D