Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Premium content out of control

I play this game since Whacking Day update and don't see any problem with premium characters or buildings costing donuts. I have a lot of these in my town and I understand that the game have to make money.

But on the last few updates it's getting just ridiculous. We get some below average items completing the quests, and basically 90% of the new really cool stuff we have to buy with donuts. The only point of having the money currency these days is to do the blood truck routine to get, wait for it, donuts.

It's kinda frustrating.
  • The short version is, first you house farm, then you KeM farm, then rat trap farm, then flip Oil Rigs. All the while increasing your multiplier as much as possible.

Use Lisa's Recycling Center continuously, obtain CostMo and the Donut factory, and max out the SH buildings and the Beach Huts as much as possible.

Keep the collider running continuously by around 500% I think?

And of course stay tuned here for news of the occasional bug in our favor that gives multiplier items for cash. Those dont last long.
  • "4junk3000;c-2229314" wrote:
    The short version is, first you house farm, then you KeM farm, then rat trap farm, then flip Oil Rigs. All the while increasing your multiplier as much as possible.

Use Lisa's Recycling Center continuously, obtain CostMo and the Donut factory, and max out the SH buildings and the Beach Huts as much as possible.

Keep the collider running continuously by around 500% I think?

And of course stay tuned here for news of the occasional bug in our favor that gives multiplier items for cash. Those dont last long.

When I started KEM farming I was a bit below 400% in the multiplier. I think you can start farming even below that, perhaps 300% or less. I started a KEM farming thread that shows my journey
  • > @Cousigames said:
    > If your multiplier is high, you can farm a lot of donuts

Show me the ways!
  • I thought I started at 300% too, but I cant remember exactly, and recently someone here suggested that was too early, so I padded this reply a bit.
  • I did a few now and again after lvl 11 to keep a level a day average and hit lvl 30 to get going on the SH buildings within 3 weeks of starting a new town. Once they were done I went and added the Collider and now doing small batches ( was 16 now 18 ) for about 6 to 10 Ds a day depending how much I manage to tap.
    Spent most of that on Burns Boxes so now at 345% or so. One lot of 1h jobs pay for the KEMs just about and the rest is going on adding land. Town satrted Jan 21 is up to lvl 342 as I type but still doing quests for the late lvl 40 odds - Gold Navy to build when I wrap older quests !!
    I was on 29% when I hit lvl 30, ended the day on 159% and with having saved sprinkles for the Hideaways was on 189% the end of the next day and that's when the collider first got placed. Took a bit longer to upgrade the hidaways to hit 279%.
    Those early KEMs I'd swap out 2 or 3 overnight for the XP and then tap for $$s and XP all day, but I've got the Kindle with that on beside me and running on mains power as long as I'm in and awake. 3 KEMs, 2 KBs and 13 Brown houses tapped every few minutes is $4,000 an hour extra, it all adds up when the tasks pay about $25,000 an hour as I work on bonus building.