Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Premium items inquiry

I would go for the sisters, and the Krustycamp: why?

The sister have a quest chain, that includes bart and milhouse. so more money and Exp

The Krsutycamp: Bart, lisa, milhouse, then bart again, then martin, then bart x 2, then the 4 again.
  • Kamp Krusty- building and character combos are best and agreed with the above poster Sherri and Terri for their payout
  • I would suggest a premium news man. Bumblebee Man is a good deal for all the cash he can generate with his tasks plus the premium broadcast he unlocks for channel 6, worth over $100 an hour.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    I would suggest a premium news man. Bumblebee Man is a good deal for all the cash he can generate with his tasks plus the premium broadcast he unlocks for channel 6, worth over $100 an hour.

If you do this get Arnie Pye and the broadcast dish and news van since it'll complete channel 6
  • maxeerg wrote:
    I very recently acquired Bumblebee Man, I have already had Mexican visitors tell me that my "El woohoo!" sounds exactly like a native speaker.

Hah! Really? Because his grammar is terrible at times, and I'm pretty sure some of the words are Spanglish nonsense. ("Woodpequero" comes to mind. The Spanish term I learned for woodpecker was "pajaro carpintero." Carpenter bird.)
  • neuroheart wrote:
    maxeerg wrote:
    I very recently acquired Bumblebee Man, I have already had Mexican visitors tell me that my "El woohoo!" sounds exactly like a native speaker.

Hah! Really? Because his grammar is terrible at times, and I'm pretty sure some of the words are Spanglish nonsense. ("Woodpequero" comes to mind. The Spanish term I learned for woodpecker was "pajaro carpintero." Carpenter bird.)

I don't know what Bumblebee Man says in the original version because I've always seen The Simpsons in my first language, but woodpecker is p?jaro carpintero in Spanish (the word woodpequero doesn't exist).
  • Nilmade wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    maxeerg wrote:

I don't know what Bumblebee Man says in the original version because I've always seen The Simpsons in my first language, but woodpecker is p?jaro carpintero in Spanish (the word woodpequero doesn't exist).

One of the things Bumblebee Man says when you tap him is, "Un woodpequero loco me attaque." That's why I say some of his lines are Spanglish (English words with a pseudo-Spanish pronunciation) nonsense.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    Nilmade wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    maxeerg wrote:

One of the things Bumblebee Man says when you tap him is, "Un woodpequero loco me attaque." That's why I say some of his lines are Spanglish (English words with a pseudo-Spanish pronunciation) nonsense.

Yes, it makes no sense. That sentence would be "Un p?jaro carpintero loco me atac?" in Spanish and (correct me if I'm wrong) "A crazy woodpecker attacked me" in English. O maybe he's talking about Woody Woodpecker, el p?jaro loco in Spanish.
  • Nilmade wrote:
    maybe he's talking about Woody Woodpecker, el p?jaro loco in Spanish.

I hadn't even thought about that! Maybe so :)

drosax1 wrote:
    Get the shamrock cafe and wishing well if you don't have it

Yeah, I wish I could afford those guys, or at least one of them. Can't believe a little well is 150 donuts. I know it comes with the leprechaun, but it's not like it's a building, and I'm fairly certain he's not a playable character. I'd buy it if it were closer to 80 donuts, but not 150.