Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Premium Items + Ralph Tasks

Hey buddy,

Welcome to the forums. I've spent at least $400AU on this game and I haven't regretted it for a second. If you've been lurking for a while you would know that this is a great community in which you can share your creations and ideas with some great people. We take pride in our towns and I'm sure others will join me in saying that. It has been mentioned on here before that you could spend $50-$100 on drinks while you're out or $2-$3 here and there on a chocolate bar and then you will have nothing to show for it. At least if you spend money on the premium items you will have something tangible to show off to either your friends who play, or the great people here, a lot of whom I consider my friends.

As for the tasks, I don't recall hearing or reading of any new tasks for the older characters in the game, unless they're given new skins, which, as far as Ralph is concerned, is unlikely. But I wouldn't say it's never going to happen. I'm in agreement that it is annoying, but it gives the game variety and kind of forces people (well at least me) to set Ralph (for example) on 1hr tasks while everybody else goes on 4hr tasks, and then every hour until the 4hrs is up for everybody else.

Oh, and one more thing..

:)