Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Present bonus is short

Something like this has happened with every donut bonus I can remember since last Halloween. If you're visiting neighbors or get currency in bulk, the counter gets a discrepancy.
  • basicly what happens is if you overshoot over 14000 the counter starts at the number you start the bonus with. same every 2000. if you dont go back and collect the reward, you'll start the count from 0 after getting the bonus.
  • It's a stupid way of doing it, really. They started with the "bonus quest" back in Halloween 2013 and there was this same issue for that one.

But EA fixed it to roll over properly for Xmas 2013 (with the bonus spin tokens *shudder*), so I don't know why it's still stuffed. :-s

(Valentines 2014 & Easter had no prize threshold/bonus prize, & can't remember if it was broken for Stonecutters, but CoC & Halloween 2014 were both broken for the rollover too.)
  • Are the elfs staying for phase 2??

i miss 1 with the glitch, forgot to go to KL before collecting the final task in TIME to get my reward elf :cry:
  • Got the first donut award, now there is a 11 gift difference. Never really noticed in the events mentioned. Guess I will report to EA.
  • It has been a known problem for many past main events.

No point report to EA again.

If EA want to fix it, they would have done it long time ago.
  • So if you are clearing your elves, don't do it if you're really close to the threshold!
  • patwright4 wrote:
    So if you are clearing your elves, don't do it if you're really close to the threshold!

Rang the bell before I released.
  • furrykiltman wrote:
    patwright4 wrote:
    So if you are clearing your elves, don't do it if you're really close to the threshold!

Rang the bell before I released.

Same here, now.i have 77 gifts that aren't being counted towards my 2000.

Man, this has been the glitchiest event I've ever seen in TSTO.